here’s what we are
- The equivalent of 5+ years of experience (if you’ve crammed a lot in quicker than that – that’s fine too) spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- High functioning knowledge and experience of Kubernetes.
- Experience designing, administering and managing an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of cloud infrastructure tools (EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies
- Working knowledge of a Linux environment and able to utilise the expansive capabilities and functionality within the suite.
- Experience and administration of Docker.
- Provide a deep understanding of virtual networking and the essential security services required to support an enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge and experience of Grafana and system reporting and monitoring services such as Prometheus.
- Scripting (shell, python) skills for monitoring and automation
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc. •
- Enterprise Architecture including High Availability services (HA)
- Experience with enterprise system security and best practice protocols.
- Experience optimising applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximise performance
- Experience maintaining an infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Possess a strong grasp of automation tools
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Managing and supporting enterprise data centre technologies, security infrastructure and distributed Blockchain architecture.
- Experience and support for technical leadership to help influence our product strategy.
- Engage with customers through our account teams when required to support demos, product queries and integration requirements.
- Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers’ problems and build products that solve them
- Supporting business process and re-engineering principles
- Support of application development methodologies
- Evaluate problems accurately and displaying sound judgment while empowering and supporting the team
- Collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
about you and the role…
- You’re comfortable working with a group of misfits like us
- You’re passionate about technology and want to keep learning.
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
- You will work in close collaboration with the engineers through the full development cycle
- Have the passion to ensure that quality is instilled as early as possible and carried through to the final product
- Be part of an Agile team that uses scrum/kanban and delivers continuously
- Play a key role in helping the team decide if it’s time to ship
- Good investigatory skills able to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system
- Flexible working options
- Workplace pension
- Attractive renumeration package
- Employee Share Option Scheme so you can own a piece of the company (our aim is to be a unicorn you know)
- Dynamic working
- Personal Development budget to support your career growth
- Global locations
- 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular team and social events
It takes an inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to support trade on the trust economy. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We have built our team for collaborative remote working to support the challenges of the modern economy.
We are looking forward to hearing from you (don’t forget to be creative so you stand out from the crowd). Apply here: email@example.com